We Care About Your Air
Our maintenance services are here to keep your air conditioning and heating system running smoothly, year round!
An annual AC maintenance is necessary, and our AC maintenance services are here to keep your air conditioning and heating system running smoothly, year-round!
We offer a variety of affordable energy savings maintenance agreements and service plans to suit your needs so contact us today for more information on what plan best works for you!
We take care of your air so you can count on us to have the right tools to get the job done right the first time.
How to know when your AC needs maintenance?
Routine maintenance of your air conditioning and heating system is important for optimal year round performance. Not to mention, energy savings and the benefit of having a long-lasting system. If you want to prevent a future problem, preventative, annual maintenance is key!
Our 21-point AC maintenance inspection service includes the following:
1. Inspect and wipe down the condenser coils
2. Monitor starting capacity
3. Basic clearing of drain line (this is included as a preventative measure and not if drain line is already compacted)
4. Calibrate the T-STAT (if needed)
5. Observe temperature split throughout home
6. Balance Motor
7. Measure refrigerant levels
8. Test safety controls
9. Inspect breakers
10. Sanitize the air handler
11. Lubricate all moving parts
12. Tighten electrical connections
13. Electronically measure amperage draw
14. Check air flow
15. Inspect and clean filter
16. Secure fan blades
17. Explore duct work for leaks, mold, and mildew
18. Test voltage and pressures
19. Tighten and adjust all blower components
20. Examine heat exchanger
21. Chemically treat drain pan and lines to retard algae growth